Clerk's Office

The Clerk of Superior Court is elected to administer the proper registration and retention of official documents. Included are civil and criminal proceedings, real estate transactions and various other essential records, as well as over-seeing administration of the jury system and the Board of Equalization.

Ruth Wilson -
Clerk of Courts

James F. Cabe -
Chief Deputy Clerk

Amanda Hunter

Real Estate Division Manager

Contact us


Real Estate Land Records

The Real Estate Office is responsible for receiving, recording, processing, indexing, and maintaining a copy of all documents related to real estate within Rockdale County. A document that affects the title to real estate must be filed with the Clerk’s Office in order to become public notice. The Clerk’s Office does not provide forms for preparing these documents. Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) is also filed here and serves public notice that personal properties (equipment, furnishing, vehicles, crops, etc.) have outstanding liens against them.

Useful Links:


922 Court Street
Conyers, GA 30012

Mailing Address -
Superior Court Clerk's Office
P.O. Box 937
Conyers, GA 30012

Phone: (770) 278-7900
Fax: (770) 278-7921
Jury Phone: (770) 278-7902

Mailing Address -
State Court Clerk's Office
P.O. Box 938
Conyers, GA 30012

Mailing Address -
Board of Equalization
P.O. Box 210
Conyers, GA 30012